Your year just got awesome.
Celebrate the beauty and uniqueness of every month with these bubbly, moisturizing, and all around awesome clay soaps! A new bar of soap for each month of the year – what could be better?
What it is: a 12 bar set of soaps that have been thoughtfully created to capture the smells, nature, and beauty of each month in our busy year.
Why that’s awesome: Most of these bars have never been released, so this is your chance to experience a new bar of soap every month at an amazing price! Join Mrs. Soap & Clay on her soapy journey as she develops a bubbly, beautiful and aromatic soap for every month of the year!
Each soap gift set contains 12 mondo bars of Soap & Clay’s signature clay soaps that are designed to last an entire month with daily use in the shower. Each bar is unique and uses some pretty awesome ingredients to create – fruit purees, coconut milk, pine tar sap, and beer are but a few examples of this. Set includes the following bars:
- January – Sandalwood & Orange. Made with Shea Butter and Argan Oil, this bar rings in the new year in a big way. Cheers to new beginnings!
- February – Jasmine & Vetiver. Made with Mango Butter and white wine, this bar is sweet for the skin with a terrific lather and a sultry scent. Be Mine!
- March – Black Cherry & Vanilla Bean. Hints of springtime are all around you! This soap has hints of bright top notes with a comforting vanilla finish.
- April – Violet & Patchouli. Made with oatmeal and coconut milk! Feel like Goldilocks, wandering through the woods before her next B&E.
- May – Gardenia & Rose. A veritable panoply of florals, this soap mirrors the beautiful flowers in bloom all around you. Shea Butter and coffee add a little extra awesome.
- June – Blueberry Pie. Summer is here! Time for backyard BBQs and lots of baked goods. Mango butter and blueberry puree to keep your skin nourished and glowing.
- July – Juicy Watermelon. Fireworks, camping trips, and more melons than your tummy can handle! Made with cucumber water.
- August – Sunny Sunflower. Summer draws to a close, but not before these beautiful flowers bloom. Made with sunflower oil and cocoa butter.
- September – Autumn Twilight. Leaves are falling, mornings are crisp, and this soap captures the beauty of it all. made with beer for extra bubbly moisture.
- October – Fireball Apples. Cinnamon, apples, and black tea – This bar is quintessentially fall. Made with Fireball whiskey to up the awesome.
- November – Pumpkin Walnut. Pumpkin Spice and everything nice! This pumpkin blend is unique and a must have! Ground pumpkin seed exfoliant.
- December – Juniper & Evergreen. Trees flocked with snow, icy winter days – it’s the most wonderful time of the year! Made with Pine Tar Sap.