Oh you fancy, huh?
Yes. Yes we are. Brand spanking new for the 2019 line, these fancy bath bombs are super fizzy, super moisturizing, super bubbly, and super awesome. These beauties were designed to give our already awesome bombs a bit of bling. Topped with Shea Butter, these bombs are the perfect addition to your night of Netflix in the tub.
What it is: six new bath bombs, six new scents, a whole lot of fizzy goodness.
Why that’s awesome: new is always cool! The addition of Shea Butter to these bombs really takes the whole bath game to a new level. They’re fizzy and skin softening, but they’re also packed with skin loving butters. And the bloom?!?! So pretty. I can’t even.
These bombs are replacing six retired bombs from the 2018 line – while we loved the old, we also love playing with recipes and designs. Some had to go to make room for these new lovelies. New varieties are as follows:
- Cinna-Bomb (a cinnamon sugar blend with a bit of warm vanilla)
- Ohana Bomb (peach hibiscus)
- Hunny Bomb (honey and toffee with a bit of lavender)
- Soda Bomb (black cherry and vanilla bean)
- Fancy Bomb (passion fruit and peonies)
- Drunk Bomb (bananas, grapefruit, strawberries and bubble gum! We don’t know what we were thinking here, but it’s amazing)
Each fancy bath bomb clocks in at a whopping 7oz and is filled with all the skin loving ingredients you’ve come to know and love, and (as usual) none of the detergents and fillers. Nothing but the best for you, after all. Because you’re awesome.
Ingredients: Baking Soda, Corn Starch, Citric Acid, Rose Water, Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E, Micas, EOs & FOs
My SEO tells me that I need at least 300 words here. Which is harder than it sounds, sometimes. So here are more words.