Hair Conditioner Bars.
Yes, you read that right. Bars. Solid. And they’re too awesome for words.
Ok, so here’s a bit of reality thrown into a product listing. I have a daughter with super textured, curly hair. And I have really long, thick, stick straight hair. So I’m out of my element when it comes to curly hair. And the shampoo bars? Totally helped. But we still had issues with tangles and frizz, making our morning routine one of tears and frustration. After one use of these new hair conditioner bars, our hair lives got awesome. Seriously. So I’m over the moon excited to get these in your hands and on your head.
What it is: Solid conditioner bars designed to moisturize, protect, control frizz, add shine and luster, and seal the hair shaft following the use of shampoos. We have created six types, so you can pick the one that’s just right for your hair needs!
Why that’s awesome: Well, conditioner is an absolute must for a lot of hair types. These conditioner bars are formulated to smooth, shield, quench, illuminate, boost volume, and keep curls curly. Hence, the names.
- Smooth – Green Tea & Orange. Balances pH, boosts volume, controls oil, and restores shines to dull locks.
- Shield – Jojoba & Lotus. Seals shaft, protects color treated hair.
- Quench – Ginger Lime. Nourishes, protects and heals dry and damaged hair.
- Illume – Raspberry Cocoa. Nourishes hair and removes build up from products for added shine.
- Boost – Papaya & Lotus. Adds structure to hair follicle, providing volume and texture to thin hair.
- Curl – Argan & Shea. Deep conditioning without residue. Defines and hydrates curls and controls frizz.
Ingredients, exhaustive. Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Avocado Butter, Mango Butter, Argan Oil, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Avocado Oil, Hempseed Oil, Castor Oil, Beeswax, BTMS, Cetyl Alcohol, Botanical Extracts, Panthenol, EOs & FOs, Micas.