Soap & Clay’s Soapiversary
What’s up, Sudsers? It’s been a while since you’ve heard from me. I’ve taken a bit of Soap Case hiatus following the Tacoma Dome Gift Show. Following the show (which was awesome, btw), I had to scramble to restock my inventory as well as prep and move into our new house! It’s been a busy few weeks, and I do apologize for not checking in each week, but I think you’ll forgive me following this post.
So Soap & Clay celebrated its one year anniversary last week. And what a year it has been! We’ve launched the site, shipped some soap, done some shows, opened a brick and mortar, stepped into the wholesale world, been featured in subscription boxes, done some collaboration work, and bought a new house! I don’t know how my little family has survived the craziness, but somehow we’ve managed. But here’s the thing: I would not be on this wild ride if it weren’t for you. Without my Sudsers, I would not have done 90% of the things I listed above. As a small retail business, I obviously rely on my customers to keep my doors open and my website active, and I have the best customers on the planet! Because of this, and keeping with the season of giving, I am launching a pretty kickass promo that will run through Small Business Saturday. Ready to hear about it? Of course you are. Because you’re awesome.
I have some new gift sets for the holiday season, and they are unbelievably cool. I think they’re my best ones yet; brand new products, best selling products, thoughtful packaging; I pulled out all the stops for these ones. I’m so proud of them, in fact, that I’m giving them away to my Sudsers (all of whom I am proud to know). So here’s how it’s going to work: each day from now until Saturday, November 26th, I will release a new coupon code for that day’s gift set. The first ten customers to use the code will get the set for free! Here’s what you need to do:
- Get your cart ready. Any items that you’ve been needing to pick up, get ’em in your cart. This coupon code is only valid for the first ten orders each day, so it won’t be active long.
- Watch for the link. I will post the day’s coupon code on Instagram and Facebook each day with a link to the product. Add it to your cart, punch in the coupon code, check out.
- Wait patiently (or impatiently, if you’re anything like me) for your order to arrive. Inside your soapy order you will find the daily gift set that you paid exactly zero dollars for. Keep it for yourself, give it to one of your favorite people, display it proudly on your mantle as a trophy for your quick-clicking skills. Your call. But if you do the last suggestion, please post a pic to Instagram so I can join in on the fun.
And that’s it! Below are some teaser pics of some of the gift sets. Some are already on the site, others will be loaded later this week. For more information on any of the products included in the gift set, feel free to contact me! There are a few rules you need to know, though.
- This offer is only valid for website sales. I know, it sucks. My e-customers got my soapy business off of the ground and they deserve some soapy love. There will be an in-store event on Saturday, November 26th for Small Business Saturday for my local Sudsers.
- This offer will not stack with other deals. I know, it sucks. I couldn’t get the coupon code to play nice with the others that are floating around out there, so it is what it is. 100% off a gift set is a pretty great deal, though, so that’s something.
- You can not use the coupon code more than once. I want to be able to spread the soapy deals as far as possible, so just one freebie per order, please. Because sharing the love? Doesn’t suck.
That’s all from me this week, Sudsers – get quick-clicking fingers ready and let the festivities begin! See you tomorrow!